Where else can you meet with over 15,000 mining industry professionals in one place at one time?
AIMEX 2011 attracted record (unique) trade visitor numbers of more than 15,000 – up over 40% on those for the previous AIMEX in 2007. Interstate visits were up 60% and international visits were up 40% to almost 1,300 from 49 countries.
Some other visitor highlights from AIMEX 2011 include:
- There were 17,382 total visits over the four days of AIMEX
- 88% of visitors were ‘very satisfied’ to ‘completely satisfied’ with AIMEX
- 51% of respondents stated that they held direct authority or influence for purchasing the types of goods or services seen at AIMEX
- 66% of visitors, who had direct authority or influence to purchasing the types of goods on display, saw something at AIMEX 2011 that they were likely to buy after the exhibition
- 77% of exhibitors were ‘very satisfied’ to ‘completely satisfied’ with AIMEX
AIMEX 2013 is pivotal to expanding and diversifying your business. AIMEX is...
- The number one mining industry showcase for the Asia-Pacific Region
- A 'must-attend' event for suppliers and buyers from all mining disciplines
- A unique gathering of buyers from all over Australia and Asia
- One of the most influential and successful mining trade shows in the world
- An international exhibition in an international location
- An unrivalled sales, marketing and networking opportunity for mining industry suppliers
Events are an effective part of your marketing mix. Attract the right buyers and decision makers.
- Deliver a demonstrable ROI
- Generate sales leads
- Deliver new business
- Accelerate the sales process
- Provide all-important brand experiences
- Build relationships face-to-face
Download AIMEX 2011 Post Show Report
Adobe PDF 3MB
Download AIMEX 2011 CAB Audit
Adobe PDF 302KB
Download AIMEX 2007 Post Show Report
Adobe PDF 864KB
Download AIMEX 2007 CAB Audit
Adobe PDF 84KB