Steinert Australia Pty Ltd
‘You can always get what you want!’
Steinert Australia is a specialist in delivering separation technologies for upgrading coal, minerals and iron ore and for removing damaging contaminants. As a leader in several Global markets, Steinert offers an unrivalled and extensive product range to enhance the operations of Australia’s leading local and International mining projects.
We provide comprehensive services in customised design, application and commissioning of ore sorting, beneficiation and tramp removal systems to increase product yield, improve concentrate quality, reduce operating costs and to boost process efficiencies.
• Tramp Material Detection & Removal Systems to Protect Conveyor’s, Crushers & HPGR’s
• Heavy Media Recovery & Iron Ore Beneficiation
• Mineral Processing, Upgrading Upstream Concentrator Feed Stock
The Steinert equipment list includes:
• Wet & Dry Low, Medium & High Intensity Magnetic Separators
• Induction, X-Ray, XRF, 3D/Laser, Colour & Near Infra-Red Ore Sorting Systems
• Electro and Permanent Suspension Magnets
• Metal Detection Systems
• Magnetic Drums/Pulleys
Steinert Australia also invests heavily in product development and testing both locally and in Germany, where we enjoy the confidence of having a fully appointed test facility for equipment performance analysis.
Why is Steinert Australia is the first choice for countless customers around the globe? Because we have more than 120 years of experience and we offer both traditional and innovative leading edge solutions. We guarantee fast service and ensure efficient, effective and reliable performance. You can be sure that: ‘You can always get what you want!’