BASF Construction Chemicals Australia Pty Ltd
BASF The Chemical Company
MEYCO Global Underground Construction, is a world leader in the provision of reliable, customer-oriented product solutions focused on your needs in the mining sector and part of BASF The Chemical Company.
Through MEYCO's total system's approach, we offer the mining sector a number of key product solutions in the general field of ground support:
* Admixtures - for sprayed concrete, pre-cast concrete and in situ linings of roadways and shafts, as well as accelerators, stabilisers, water reducers, fibres and curing systems.
* MEYCO Equipment - the world renowned sprayed concrete pumps and robotic manipulators, with robust construction, able to operate in confined spaces, such as the MEYCO Cobra. We can also offer special equipment such as the MEYCO Altera sprayed concrete unit and the GP 2000 grout pump.
* Our MEYCO Thin Spray-On Liners (TSLs) for rapid surface support, rock weathering protection and ventilation sealing.
* Backfill products to improve the efficiency of mine backfill operations, whether for paste, hydraulic or cemented rock/aggregate fill.
* Rock and cable bolt grouting products which include cement grout additives and pre-bagged products. A complete range of products for your bolting requirements.
* Other ground control systems using cementitious foaming grouts for ventilation seals, side support and cavity filling.
* Water control systems, including the widest range of ground injection products both cementitious and chemical.
* Polyurethane and urea silicate injection systems for superior ground consolidation and low-risk cavity filling.
* Complete System Approach - with all mining products supplied by MEYCO, we compliment them with the correct equipment, advice and support.