Australian Urethane Systems is an established polyurethane systems house with over 30 years experience in the development and manufacture of systems in Australia for a wide range of mining and pipeline applications.
At AIMEX 2013 we will be exhibiting
* Austhane polyurethane systems - spray and pour foams for insulation
* Polyeuro range of polyurethane and polyurea coating systems
* Tuffshield HAR - high wear resistance coatings
* Graco Reactor proportioner and Fusion gun dispensing packages for coating and foam systems.
* Mine Foam - portable and disposable packaged foam systems developed specifically for all mining applications
In our coatings range we will be highlighting Polyeuro 1050H a polyurea/polyurethane copolymer coating system and Polyeuro 5502F a pure aromatic polyurea system both widely used in the mining and mineral processing industries.
The Graco equipment range is widely used to apply both our coatings and foam products and we offer a complete package of equipment, systems and training to applicators.
The Mine Foam packaged foam system has been approved for use in the coal mining industry and has a wider application in hard rock and other mines.
The Ausurethane system range has been developed and manufacturer in Australian for the over 30 years that we have been in business.We offer spray and pour rigid polyurethane foam systems for insulation, trench breakers, buoyancy to meet customer specifications and requirements. In addition we manufacture a range of polyurethane systems across all applications, elastomers, flexible and integral skin, elastomers and adhesive.
Many of our systems include ecomate the environmentally friendly blowing agent which is non- GWP, non-ODP and is VOC exempt.
- Brand 1 Austhane
- Brand 2 Polyuero
- Brand 3 Graco
- Brand 4 Mine Foam
- Brand 5 Staingard