The Future of Mining is a world-class, free to attend conference taking place at AIMEX in 2017. The program will deliver operational improvements for all mining techniques and bring together industry leaders and mining experts allowing visitors the opportunity to create a personalised program that addresses specific areas related to their job function or site.
With guidance from the industry, the Future of Mining Conference will feature keynote addresses from key mining personnel, case study presentations and white paper discussions. The program will address key themes such as:
- Economic and Political outlook for Mining
- Technology and Innovation and what this means for businesses
- Automation and Digital advancements to improve operational efficiency and maintenance
- Advancements in Drilling and Blasting, Processing and bulk materials handling
- Fleet Performance and Tyre Management
Occupational Health and Safety
Conference agenda coming soon.